Monday, July 31, 2017

KISSPAT Black/White Ombre Wig, Full Head Bob Style Fun Wig Campaign


I purchased this product at a discounted price to do a product review. After several people trying it on and me snapping a few pictures here is my honest opinion about the product.
I Love the color and texture, but the part just looks a little un-natual. Would like it more if it had bangs. I think if you wore a scarf or head wrap it may appear more natural. Product was packaged nicely and also came with a wig cap. Overall, I think its a good product. I just need to experiment with it a little more.
The wig is a comfortable fit and doesn't slip. It's a true to size. It can be styled using low heat.
I plan to wear this to our annual Halloween party. I think it would make a great Cruella DeVille...

About the product
【Great Quality】 Made Of HIGH QUALITY synthetic hair Which can be washed, blow dried and Ironed!
【Pretty Colors】Gorgeous Ombre (black/white) Colors, 100% True To Picture
【Measurements】12-14 inches long, weight 180g
【Great Value】Product Comes with a Storage Box+ A free Wig Cap
【Buy with NO risk】100% Satisfaction or Money Back, no question will be asked.
Product can be ordered at the link below.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WES03WQ

No comments:

Post a Comment